Friday, May 23, 2008

Grand!

It's after 11pm Swedish time and we're still in the studio. We're supposed to finish at 10pm because the Studio is in a residential area and the people upstairs probably want to get to their beds, or enjoy their Friday evening without us making a racket and disturbing them. It is quite a nice racket we're making though, even if I do say so myself.
We've been adding a few over dubs to the live takes. At this moment in time Miss Lander is tinkering on the grand piano. It's big and regal and it's fillling the room with beautiful noise. It sounds, eh, grand!
I'm very pleased to tell you that after listening back to the live takes, I'm very happy with how the tunes are sounding so far. I can't wait to finish this record. I can't wait for you to hear them. I can't wait to tour them. I just can't wait for it all to start again. Bring it on...

Tracyanne x

1 Comments:

Blogger Val's Porch said...

wow, that's alot of excitement~!
Thanks for your hardwork.
it pays off. they say music saves.
luv, Rita

4:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home